We have a beautiful family of four (soon to be five)! This is the story of our life and our many adventures!

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Philly Thanksgiving!

The week of Thanksgiving we had the opportunity to travel to visit my husband's family in Philadelphia! Logan just loves to visit his Nanny and Papa, as well as his Aunt Wendy, Uncle Chris, and cousin Avery. And this was Elise's first trip to Philly! I'm sure she won't remember the occasion, but we will be sure to remind her all about it. She and Avery had fun playing together! Although Avery moves around alot right now, and Elise just sits there and watches her since she hasn't decided she wants to crawl yet.


While we are there, Derek and I always make a point to eat at all our favorite places since we only have a taste of it maybe once a year. One night we made the trek into the city to order cheesesteaks from Geno's - one of the famous touristy places to go! With all the lights covering the entire building, I almost felt as if I were ordering from a food stand at the fair. But nonetheless, it was an absolutely fabulous meal! So yummy!


And let's not forget to mention our love for WaWa coffee and hoagies! Even Logan has a growing appreciation for the food in Philly! :)

During one of our days in Philly, we had a family bowling night! I can't say that I remember the winner let alone the scores, but it was a pretty tight race between a few of us. Fun times!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal together, and then ended the week shopping on Black Friday!!

We are very thankful for our family! Can't wait to see them again!

No comments: