She is doing several new things now at this age:
- Rolling over (only sometimes though - she still hates being on her belly)
- Sitting up on her own
- Started eating baby food - she has liked all of the fruits and veggies so far except peas and bananas (I don't blame her on the peas...I think they're gross too!)
- Grabbing EVERYTHING that's reachable in front of her, and then it instantly goes into her mouth
- Cut her first tooth just this past week
Wow! Next thing we know, she will be walking all over the place and we'll be chasing after her very soon. :)
Logan really loves his baby sister! I love watching how they interact together!! Logan will talk to her all the time and try to get her to smile for him. Every time Elise sees Logan, her eyes light up and she gets so happy!
Logan has insisted that she call him "Lo-Lo" once she starts talking, but right now she only says "da da da" and "ba ba ba". However, whenever we say Lo-Lo to her, she seems to know that we're talking about her brother Logan. It's so cute!
2 comments:
I cant believe she is 6 months already! Enjoy every moment of the little firsts. They go by so fast and you soon forget when they happened.
We had so much fun when you were here! Wish we lived closer, but can't wait to see you the end of March...Disney...YAY!
Post a Comment