It was the most adorable thing I have seen and heard in my entire life! I have been trying to get her to laugh for weeks, knowing of course that she would do it in her own time. It caught me way off guard as that sound just trickled out of her mouth randomly for the first time! How amazing and precious!!
It reminds me how much God blesses us and pays attention to ALL the little details in our life, including a baby's first laugh! Just like how He knows how many strands of hair are on our head...amazing! :)
I was SOOOO glad that Derek also was able to hear her laugh for the first time! His work schedule has not allowed him to be home much the past couple weeks, and I am so thankful that it happened on a night that Derek was with us and not working late! All in God's perfect timing!
Our beautiful little girl is growing up! Looking forward to many more laughs to come! :)
2 comments:
awww thats so sweet Mindy! I will always remember the first time Jett laughed. I think he was laughing AT me not with me. ha. I was singing to him and he broke out in a laugh. I think I would too! Before you know it she will be running around and getting into everything. Enjoy EVERY minute of her!
awwww!!!! It is a great feeling, isn't it :) and they laugh at random things..haha can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment