Ok, so we FINALLY got a crib for Elise and put it together for her this week!!! She had been sleeping in the bassinet of her play yard for the first few months (pictured right) - or as it used to be called...pack and play. When I was little I think it was called a play pin. Why do they keep changing the name? Anyway...that's besides the point.
We had already gotten most of her other furniture for the room, bought her bedding, and had the walls painted BRIGHT pink (as you can see)...we LOVE it!!! What little girl wouldn't tell you they wanted a pink or purple room?? I had my room decorated in both of those colors at different times growing up - although the color was never as bright.
I think the white furniture goes well with the pink walls too! :-) Now the only piece of furniture left to buy is a rocking chair or glider for her room and then it is complete!
Derek putting together the crib:
The crib is ready:
Elise's first time in the new crib:
Next project...finish painting Logan's room! Look for a post on this soon!
2 comments:
Looks really nice! Love her name on the wall!
that looks great! I cant believe how big she is!!!! Crazy how fast they grow! I hope I get to see her before she is running everywhere.
Post a Comment