We have a beautiful family of four (soon to be five)! This is the story of our life and our many adventures!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

9 Months and Counting

Three months until Elise's 1st birthday!!  I'm already starting to plan her party...so much fun!

So, here we are at 9 months old with many more firsts that we have experienced since the last update.  Elise is growing leaps and bounds!  I just want to share some of the fun things she's doing right now:

  • Has had 3 teeth come through and a 4th just about ready to break through any day now.
  • First said "bye bye" and waved.
  • Standing up with our help or by holding onto something.
  • Celebrated her first Christmas and opened a present for the first time.
  • Started clapping her hands.
  • Daddy taught her to give high fives.
  • Eating other table foods beside baby food - She has tried Cheerios, bread, bananas, yogurt, ice cream, cupcake, etc.
  • Tries to dance along to music while she sits.
  • Speaks baby talk all the time.
  • Went swimming for the first time.
  • Loves to play with her toys and listen to music.
  • Still sleeps 10 - 12 hours each night and takes 2 or 3 naps a day.
We love her so much! She has brought such joy to our lives, and each day always brings something new and exciting!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Today is Elise's first birthday. I love reading the things you write about her.
I'm just getting back to reading your blogs after spending a month with Brandon & Kim to help them while Kim was in the hospital with her twin pregnancy. The twins are here, now and doing pretty good.
It's good to get caught up on your blogs. I love reading them!!