We have a beautiful family of four (soon to be five)! This is the story of our life and our many adventures!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Year Anniversary!

Derek and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary today!!!  We chose not to save our wedding cake - mainly because we've heard how terrible it tastes.  And I'm not one that does something just for tradition sake if it's not any good anyway.  :)


It has been absolutely wonderful and we have been so blessed by God in our marriage!  We have the most beautiful family in the world!!!  We joined together as a family of 3 one year ago today, and then added another member to our family 11 months later!  

I could not ask for a better soulmate.  Derek is the most loving and wonderful husband in the world!  I can't imagine my life without him by my side!  Thank you Derek for your commitment to doing life together with me and for going on this amazing adventure!!!  I love you so very much!  Happy Anniversary!!!  I look forward to many more years and memories to come!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Happy anniversary! We are so glad you are part of our family. You make a wonderful addition. We are very thankful for you and our growing family!