We have a beautiful family of four (soon to be five)! This is the story of our life and our many adventures!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Recent Picture

My belly is REALLY growing now!!  This picture was taken about a week ago when I was 24 weeks along in my pregnancy.  It's amazing to think my belly can stretch out this far...and yet, at the same time I realize that there's still quite a way to go!
It's getting much harder to bend down to tie my shoes now too.  Pretty soon I'm sure that I won't be able to do this at all and will need Derek's help.  :)

I have one week left in my 2nd trimester now, and then I will begin the final stretch in the 3rd trimester.  I'm told that I will probably gain about a pound a week now until the baby arrives.  I'm really not sure where I'm going to fit in 15 more pounds!!  I'm not really too concerned though - as long as the baby is healthy and doing well!

2 comments:

Joy said...

WOW Mindy, You look GREAT! I hope you feel as good as you look. As I write Wendy is beginning to be induced. Can't wait to meet both of my new granddaughters!! I love you and miss you!
Love, Mom

kyna said...

Lookin' good!! :) You are such a cutie!