We have a beautiful family of four (soon to be five)! This is the story of our life and our many adventures!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is it a Boy or Girl?

OK, So we want to hear from all of our family and friends!!! 

We are having our ultrasound this week at our doctor's appointment to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl, and we want to know what you all think!  

Write us a comment and tell us your prediction!  I am posting a picture below so that you can see the way I am carrying the baby - it was just taken last week and I was 18 weeks along.
So....What do you think?  Are we are having a boy or a girl??

14 comments:

Unknown said...

in the words of Logan...PICK A GIRL! PICK A GIRL! hahaha... seriously...I think it is a girl. :)

Unknown said...

it's gonna be a girl... just like matt & micah both had girls first.

Anonymous said...

I'm not good at guessing but I'm going with the Girl vibe!!

Anonymous said...

You're wearing a blue shirt... does THAT mean anything? ;)

kyna said...

girls rule! I think it is a girl.

Anonymous said...

I like the family history angle, but your mom had boys first. And what about Derek's family? Hmm, I'm gonna say boy.

Anonymous said...

I hope hope hope it is a girl!! She would be sooo beautiful! Just like Mindy!

Joy said...

I'd like it to be a girl for Logan and for baby Avery, but I vote boy. I had boys first and I think the way you are carring says boy. We'll LOVE it no matter!!

Anonymous said...

A bouncy baby boy :) But Girls are the best!!! :)

RonJon said...

I guess.... Girl. No reason really, just a hunch :-) can't wait to hear the news!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a boy! No real reason just that Derek and Brandon's mom both had boys first and Derek and Brandon each had boys first. Who knows...we'll be happy with either one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy and Derek!

I hope you don't mind Aunt Fawn letting me see this, but I say Girl! It is cool looking at all of your pics!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure...but it looks like a girl! What a lucky child to have such great parents and even greater big brother!

Anonymous said...

Defintely a girl!!!!!