We have a beautiful family of four (soon to be five)! This is the story of our life and our many adventures!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

2008 Summer Pictures

Logan's 6th birthday pool party with homemade Spongebob cake...
We went to the Clipper's baseball game....
Derek & Logan playing baseball at the park...
Logan giving a gift to cousin Cody for his 1st birthday...
Playing on the slip n slide at Chris & Wendy's house...
Logan & Paisleigh playing Wii...
At the Ohio State Fair....
Mindy & Derek at our friends' wedding...

Logan's cool 24 hour Mohawk....
At Madison's 10th birthday party...
Derek & Mindy at the air show in Cleveland...
Logan in the AWANA Sparks class at church...


1 comment:

The Kenyons said...

Hi Mindy and Derek! I found your blog and have enjoyed reading and seeing how happy the two of you are!! I am sure it is kind of strange that I am commenting since I am Anglea's sister but just wanted to say, I am so glad ya'll are so happy!Your wedding picture is beautiful!
April